Tuesday, November 3, 2015

How's life?









//


Yo beau how you doing? 
Me?
My life hasn't change that much, except that I've moved country to further my study.
I've been here for almost three weeks now. It's pretty much the same, not counting the fact that I've to wear 2 pair (or 1 pair of thick) socks to sleep at night or I'll be Princess Elsa the next morning.
But that's fine.
The not-really-so-fine part of being away is you have to do things alone.
I mean I'm used to have my sisters or brother to do things for/with me. So, it's pretty weird when I have no one to argue or talk to while I'm doing my daily chores.
But that's what technologies are here for anyway.

Everything is (almost) perfectly fine here actually.
It's just this one thing that made me feel incomplete, that tiny little piece.
Yes, MotoGP.
Where can I watch the freaking race? I missed the crash of the year last week, the Bae #1 vs Bae #4.
Sigh.
Bae #4 shouldn't kick Bae #1's ass but he kinda deserve that.
Looking at all the proofs Bae #4 gave, it was quite true. Bla bla.

Moving along, lets talk about this place.
5 Reasons I'm loving this country (at the moment):
1- Cheaper (some) makeup.
2- French fries everywhere.
3- Everyone is (pretty) nice.
4- Chicken.
5- Bootiful scenery.


Before I hit the hay, I'll leave you guys with something really beneficial; (click here)
Song of the week: Pass The Vibe by Donnie Trumpet & The Social Experiment

So long, weirdly beautiful creature!
ps: I'm in Curtin, Perth.


No comments:

Post a Comment

anything